How to Recover iPhone SE Safari History
“I wonder if anyone else has had this issue with the history on iPhone SE Safari. Initially it was working fine then suddenly no further history bookmarks were being saved. It may have changed after I changed my iCloud settings. Is there any possible to recover safari bookmarks/history on iPhone? Please.”
Accidently lost or deleted important Safari bookmarks on iPhone is really annoying, and what’s worse, you don’t even have a backup. Data loss drives you crazy? Don’t worry. Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery will help you recover deleted safari history on iPhone SE as well as other iPhone models (iPhone 6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5s/5c/5/4s) with ease.
iPhone Data Recovery not only helps you retrieve Safari history, but also recover deleted/lost photos, contacts, SMS, notes, WhatsApp/Viber/Tango messages/voicemail, call history, App Data (Instagram, Viber, Flickr, iPhoto) and totally 20 types of files on iPhone.
Three Methods to Recover Safari Bookmarks/ History on iPhone SE
iPhone Data Recovery offers three recovery methods to find internet history back on iPhone. Below is a guide of how to recover Safari bookmarks/history on iPhone.
Method 1: Directly Recover Safari History from iPhone without Backup
- Open the software that has been installed on your pc, connect your iPhone SE to PC and select “Recover Data from iOS Device”. Remember to click “Trust” on your iPhone.
- When the software detects your iPhone, click "Start Scan" and the scanned files will be listed in the right of the interface. Tick the Safari documents and click on “Recovery” to restore iPhone SE Safari history.
Method 2. Recover Data from iTunes Backup File
- Run iPhone Data Recovery and choose "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File". The program detects and lists all backups of the devices. Choose the one you need and click "Start Scan" to proceed.
- After scanning, you can preview all the contents according to the category. Choose Safari history and click “Recover”
Method 3: Restore iPhone Data from iCloud Backup
- Choose the “Recover from iCloud backup files” and enter your iCloud account and password and click "Sign in" to log in.
- Then a list of iCloud backups will display in the primary interface. Select the backup file you need and click "Next".
- Just tick the file you want to recover when a Windows pops up and click "Next" to download them from the iCloud backup.
- In a few seconds, the scanning will complete. You can tick on the Safari to have a preview, and then click "Recover" to retrieve Safari history on iPhone SE and save them in your computer.
All the three top methods can support you if you face the problem “Safari history disappears on iPhone SE”. If you have good experience with this easy-to-use iPhone SE Safari history recovery, please share it with your friends.