How to Recover iPhone SE Data – Photos/Music/Contacts
“I accidently deleted all my files on new iPhone SE including photos, text messages and contacts. I don’t know how to get them back. Is there any way to help me retrieve lost data to iPhone SE?”
From time to time, I often get asked the question on how to recover photos from iPhone. Because we may have the similar experience that delete files by mistake or lost all data after iOS update, jailbreak, water-damaged, which made us really disappointed.
Actually, these lost files won’t disappear immediately but stay somewhere can’t be seen. That is to say, you still have a chance to recover lost files from iPhone SE. What you need is just a professional tool to help you achieve this. Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery - the profession iOS data recovery software free, can help you to get all your lost Contacts, Messages, Photos, Notes, and more back from iPhone SE/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5s, even iPad and iPod.
Please download and install this software in your computer first, and read following operating steps to retrieve lost files to your iDevice at once.
Mode1. Get Lost Data Back from a iPhone SE (Backup Unneeded)
1. Connect your iPhone to PC via a USB cable and select “Recover Data from iOS Device”. Tap “Trust” on the pop-up window to trust this computer and continue your operation.
2. Click “Start Scan” to begin the scanning process; after a few minutes, all your lost data will be displayed. And you can preview different types of files you need to recover.
3. Take photos for example, you should click “Camera Roll” on the left side first, and your lost photos will be showed. Tick pictures which you need to restore and tap the “Recover” button to get it back.
Mode2. Recover Files to iPhone SE from iTunes Backup
1. Click “Recover from iTunes backup files” on the interface, and the software will show all your backups. Choose the one you need and tap “Start Scan” to go on.
2. After scanning, all files will be displayed, choose one type of files to recover on the left side (take photos for example). Double click to preview the lost photos and tick what you want to retrieve and click the “Recover” button to restore them from iTunes backup.
Mode3. Restore iPhone SE Datum via iCloud Backup
1. Choose “Recover from iCloud backup files” and log into iCloud with Apple ID and password. Select a backup you need and click “Next” to select specific file. Then click Next to move on.
2. After scanning, select “Check all” on the interface to preview all iPhone data. Choose file types and tick the files you want to retrieve and click “Recover” button to get these photos back.
As you can see, it can help to restore deleted files back to iPhone SE in different ways no matter you backed up before or not. All in all, even if you lost all your iPhone SE data by accident, don’t worry, you can recover them again by this iOS data recovery tool. If you have any advice or question about it, welcome to share it in the comment section.