Best Way to Backup iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6/5s/5 without iTunes 2019
Before jailbreak and update, backup your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch can be a wise choice, in case of losing important files and data. And iTunes can be an important tool for users to do so, however, there are many users who cannot successfully install iTunes on their PC/Mac, thus, how can we back up iPhone without iTunes? Follow this article and find some solutions!
- Part 1: Using iCloud to Back Up your Files in iPhone
- Part 2: Backup iPhone to Computer without iTunes or iCloud via Tenorshare iCareFone
- Part 3: Selectively Backup Data on iPhone Using Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery
In most of the case, if you are not like to use iTunes for backing up, you may need a third party tool or find other ways to backup important files. iCloud can be a common method , we here suggest you to have a try.
For users who want to use iCloud to back up, there are two options you can take.
- 1. Turn on iCloud backup function, and iCloud will attempt to back up your data all the day, as long as your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch connect WiFi and charged.
- 2. Manually trigger backup files by iCloud. This method can allow you to backup as you want, instead of blindly let iCloud backup.
You can find this function at the path: Settings >> iCloud >> Backup, then slide it to the right, tap OK of the "Start iCloud Backup" notification.
Tap: Setting >> iCloud >> Backup >>, enable "iCloud Backup" and click "Back Up Now". After you done the backup work, you can choose to turn off this function until the next time you want to make a backup.
When using iTunes, users sometime meet with error to backup files. Tenorshare iCareFone, a wise helper for you to manage your iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6/5s/5, it can help you backup important files as well as restore the backup file in your computer. It run faster than iTunes and allows you selectively choose the files you want to back up, it is such a safe helper to save your iPhone's memory.
- Step 1: After download and install Tenorshare iCareFone into your computer, then launch the program. You will find six different functions, find and click "Backup & Restore". You will then see the interface below, and you can choose whatever you want to backup.
- Step 2: Backup process will take minutes, and you can choose "Restore to device" or "Export to PC".
Also, Tenorshare iCareFone can help you restore the backup file to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you can find a link "To view the previous backup files" when enter the "Backup & Restore" interface. After that, choose a backup file you want to restore.
Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery, a kind of software aimed at recover all lost data on your iOS devices, provide the benefit for you to preview the backup files which are not allow reading at iTunes and Tenorshare iCareFone. Through iPhone Data Recovery, you can also selectively backup specific files as you want. Besides, it provides three modes for backing up, not only from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, but also can get backup files from Apple ID and iCloud. Don't miss it.
- Step 1: Download and install Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery, when open this software, you can find there are three modes of recovering. Choose the first one "Recover Data from iOS Device" and connect your iPhone with computer via USB.
- Step 2: Scan your iPhone, like Tenorshare iCareFone, iPhone Data Recovery allows you to choose whatever you want.
- Step 3: After scanning, you then can preview the files in your iPhone, iPhone Data Recovery also offer to recover deleted files, and you have more choice for retrieving. (Double click a picture to get a fill size.)
- Step 4: Click "Restore" to get your files in iPhone backed up. Export them to the target folder you want.
After reading these three methods, you must have known how to backup iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch without iTunes or iCloud. Once you meet with the same problem, or want to recover iPhone backup without iTunes, this article may also give you a hand, Tenorshare iCareFone and iPhone Data Recovery will surely help you to make it.