Top 3 iPhone Contact Recovery Tools 2019
Contacts getting lost can lead to a cumbersome process of asking everyone who contacts you of their identity and saving numbers one by one. Data and contact information may be lost through many ways including mistaken deletion, iOS update, and damage of the iPhone in any physical way or even iPhone jailbreaking (breaking your iPhone free from the "shackles" of Apple). Having iphone contact recovery software is very essential in modern day life. Data recovery on your iPhone can be done using these 3 programs.
Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery
iPhone data recover is not a difficult task. What you will need is a computer, a USB cable and the iPhone Data Recovery application for a swift recovery. To recover data from your iPhone, take the following steps;
- 1. Connect your iPhone to the computer using the USB cable while ensuring that it is on.
- 2. Launch UltData from your computer. The default window is "Recover Data from iOS Device" since the computer will detect the iPhone device automatically.
- 3. From the computer, you can scan for lost data in the iPhone. Simply head to scan and recover and click "select all" to cover all the files inside the device then click "Start Scan".
- 4. After the scanning finishes, you will be availed with all the information and data in the iPhone including previously deleted files and be able to conduct contact recovery iphone. You can choose from here which files you want to restore. In this same window, you can view files and folders before recovering the data.
- 5. Check the files you wish to recover and press "Recover". You can choose whether these files go into the computer or the device as you choose the destination folder of the files.
Pros and cons of Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery
Ultdata is very easy to use, can restore contacts to iPhone from iTunes/iCloud backup files. It also allows you to select the items you want and choose the destination for saving the recovered files. You can also preview files before downloading. The only downside is that you need to purchase the full version to recover data.
EaseUS MobiSaver Software
EaseUS MobileSaver is another way to retrieve lost contacts. Accidentally deletion, a failed iOS upgrade, jailbreak failure and locked or damaged device can lead to loss of contacts and other data. To get back lost contacts, you have to:
- 1. Connect the iPhone to the computer having launched EaseUS MobiSaver.
- 2. Select either iCloud, iTunes backup or the device to scan for data.
- 3. Preview the details of data files found and selects contacts you want to recover.
- 4. Export the recovered contacts in the format you require e.g VCF, HTML etc.
Pros and cons of EaseUS MobiSaver
One advantage of EaseUS MobiSaver is that you can export contacts in multiple formats such as VCF, CSV, and HTML. Messages can also be retrieved along with text, audio or picture attachments. The disadvantage with EaseUS MobiSaver is that the free version only allows you to recover five contacts at a go and only one photo and video file. By the way, the scanning speed is also a little slow.
Tipard iOS Data Recovery
Tipard iOS Data Recovery is yet another smart iOS recovery software for lost contacts and other data. It uses the same methods whereby it can recover information from icloud, iTunes or the device itself. Here is how to use Tipard iOS Data Recovery;
- 1. Download and install Tipard iOS Data Recovery on your computer.
- 2. Open the software and choose "Recover from iOS device".
- 3. Select the files you want to recover, in this case, contacts. To begin the scanning process, press the "Start Scan" button.
- 4. After scanning is complete, preview the files you want to recover and click on "Recover".
- 5. Choose a destination (output) folder for your files to start the process.
Pros and cons of Tipard iOS Data Recovery
Advantages of this software including being able to support all Ap[ple devices including older iPhones, iPods and iPads. It can also extract from iTunes, iCloud or the device itself. The preview function and choosing an output folder is also advantageous. However, it has a big disadvantage because the free version has very limited capabilities.