[SOLVED] How Do I Transfer Android Data to iPhone 12?
Recently, a user on the apple forum posted that "I'm moving from Android to iPhone 12 pro. How do I transfer the contacts, photos, and applicable apps to my new phone?" If you have recently bought the latest iPhone 12 then you might have similar questions in your mind. Following this, we've written this detailed guide to help you to transfer Android data to iPhone.
- Part 1: Top 4 Free Ways to Transfer Android Data to iPhone 12
- Tip 1: How Move Data from Android to iPhone After Setup
- Tip 2: Quick Way to Transfer iPhone Data to Computer without Open iTunes
Part 1: Top 4 Free Ways to Transfer Android Data to iPhone 12
Are you wondering, "How do I transfer my Android phone to my iPhone 12?" You need to try these 4 free methods to transfer data from Android to iPhone.
Before you follow these steps, you need to ensure your Android device is connected to the internet. Make sure to plug both devices into the power plug. Then, you need to have enough storage on your iOS device. Here is how you can transfer Android data to iPhone.
1. Official free way to transfer files from Android to iPhone
While setting up your new iOS device, tap on the App & Data option, and then tap on Move Data from Android.
- From your Android device, tap on the Move to iOS app first and then click Continue.
On your iOS device, tap on Continue, and wait for the 6-digit code. If your Android device shows Weak Internet alter then please ignore it.
- After entering your code, choose the content, you want to transfer, and click on the Next button. The transfer process will take some time to complete.
- Once the loading completes, tap on Done on your Android Device, tap on Continue, and set up your iOS device.
- Make sure all content is transferred.
2. Transfer contacts from Android to iPhone for free
For transferring your contacts from your Android device to iPhone, you need all your contacts into the Android SD card and then upload them to your Google, iCloud, or Yahoo account. Then, sync all contacts to your iPhone.
3. App to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone
There are thousands of Android apps available on the Google Play Store that can help you to copy contacts from Android to iPhone. You can search for a high rated app from Play Store and move data easily.
4. Transfer music from Android to iPhone
To transfer music from Android to iPhone, you need to connect your Android device with your computer and transfer music to your computer. Then, install iTunes to the computer and transfer music to iTunes from your computer.
Tip 1: How Move Data from Android to iPhone After Setup
There is several software available online that can help you to move data from Android to iPhone after setup. Here are three methods that can help you to move data from Android to iPhone after setup:
- Transfer files from Android to iPhone using Mobile Trans
- Transfer data from Android to iPhone using Shareit
- Move data from Android to iPhone using Send Anywhere
To move data from Android to iPhone after setup via Send Anywhere, you need to perform the following steps:
Step 1: Download and install the SendAnywhere app on both devices.
Step 2: Move or copy data from the Send menu's file list to any other folder.
Step 3: Select the files and head to Edit Menu and then Copy located in the lower right corner.
Step 4: Select the destination folder and copy files to it.
Tip 2: Quick Way to Transfer iPhone Data to Computer without Open iTunes
The Manage feature of Tenorshare iCareFone aims to help iOS users easily manage 8 types of files (Photos, Music, Videos, Contacts, Messages, Apps, Books, and Bookmarks). Follow this guide to learn more about how to import/export your iPhone 12/12 Pro (Max)/11/X/8/7/6 files in clicks, iOS 14.1 is also compatible!
Download and install iCareFone on your computer, then connect your device to the computer with USB cable.
Select "Backup & Restore" and you will see all the files. You can choose them all or selectively choose the file you want to transfer.
After clicking "Backup" you will see the follow screen. Click "View Backup Data" to check your data.
That's how to use Tenorshare iCareFone to transfer iPhone data to computer with only 3 steps. Super easy and fast.
If you're wondering, "How do I transfer Android data to iPhone?" then you're on the right spot. In this article, we've explained different methods that can help you to copy data from Android to iPhone. You can use the top 4 free ways to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone or you can use top-class software's. Moreover, Tenorshare iCareFone can help you to transfer music from Android to iPhone.