Top 3 Easy Ways to Recover Lost iPad Data after iOS 9 Upgrade on Mac
"Yesterday I updated my iPad to iOS 9 and all of my pictures and notes got deleted. I want to get them back because they were important but I don't know how. Can someone please help me?"
iOS 9 is coming with brand new features, improvements and fixes. Can't witting to upgrade your iPad but worry about data loss after updating to iOS 9 or you already lost important iPad files after iOS 9 update? Don't worry! Here are top 3 ways to recover deleted or lost data from iPad after updating to iOS 9 or iOS 9 upgrade failing on Mac.
- Top 1: Directly Recover Lost Data from iPad without Backup after iOS 9 Upgrade
- Top 2: Extract Lost iPad Data from iTunes Backup after iOS 9 update
- Top 3: Restore iPad Data from iCloud Backup Securely after updating to iOS 9
To get stated you need the help of Tenorshare iPad Data Recovery for Mac, a professional iOS data recovery tool to recover data fromĀ iPad Pro/Air 2/Air/4/3/2/1/mini 3/2 in 3 ways we mentioned above, no matter, how you lost your iPad files, deletion, iOS upgrade, jailbreak, factory restore, etc. Now free download this program on Mac. Windows users turn to the Win version of iPad Data Recovery.
Lost iPad data unexpectedly lost during or after update to iOS 9? No matter you have backed up or not, iPad Data Recovery for Mac enable you recover lost iPad data after update to iOS 9 upgrade on Mac.
- Connect your iPad to Mac with USB cable. "Recover Data from iOS Device" is selected by default.
- Click "Start scan". After scanning, all your existing and deleted iPad data will be listed by category. You can review them before recovery.
- Finally check what you want to recover them by clicking "Recover".
Want to restore from iTunes backup but iTunes can't recognize your iPad after iOS 9 upgrade? Instead of restoring all backup file, only want to extract data you need? iPad Data Recovery for Mac can extract your iTunes files and allow you selectively restore iPad data after iOS 9 upgrade on Mac.
- Run iPad Data Recovery for Mac, click on the "iTunes logo" to recover data from iTunes backup.
- All your backup files are listed here. Select the file you want to recover and click "Start Scan".
- Preview and find the files you want. Click "Recover" to restore them.
iPhone become freezing, inaccessible, DFU mode or get stuck in recovery mode after upgrade to iOS 9? iPad Data Recovery for Mac will securely download your iCloud backup and recover lost iPad data after update to iOS 9 on Mac.
- Run iPad Data Recovery for Mac, Select "Recover Data from iCloud Backup". Sign in your iCloud account and select the backup.
- After downloading, you can see all your photos in your iCloud backup. Click "Recover" to get them back.
Now matter you have backup file or not, you can easily recover iPad lost data after upgrading to iOS 9 within 3 steps. You also can get more information from here: How to Recover Data from iOS 9 Devices (iPhone, iPad) on Mac.