Top 2 Ways to Transfer Photos from Old iPhone to New iPhone 8 without iTunes
After buying a new iPhone 8/X, what will you do? Most of the users will choose to get back their data from the old device, but how to achieve all the data transferred in a quick way and also without any data loss? If you are likely to use iTunes, it may somehow let you lost or miss something. Thus, we here will introduce you the best ways to copy photos to new iPhone 8 without iTunes and any data loss.
- Method 1: Use iCloud to Sync Old Photos to New iPhone 8/X
- Method 2: Safely Transfer Photos from Old iOS Device to New iPhone 8/X with Tenorshare iCareFone
As a powerful data and files saver, iCloud then can be kind of useful for users who want to transfer their photos.
First thing for you to do is to switch on the option for saving photos to the air.
Go to: Settings >> Users >> iCloud >> Photos, then allow "My Pgoto Stream".
After that process, you then can connect your old iOS device with Wi-Fi network, and the photos will automatically upload to iCloud.
For new iPhone 8/X, what you need to do is sign in iCloud with the same iCloud account with the old one. After connect to workable Wi-Fi, the photos will be downloaded from the air to local. And you can easily transfer old photos to new iPhone 8/X.
For users who have too much photos to transfer, the iCloud storage may be not enough. Then we suggest you to try another way of using Tenorshare iCareFone, a user-friendly iTunes alternative, which can help you easily put all the photo albums like Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, and Photo Share on your iPhone 8/X without any data loss.
- After download and install Tenorshare iCareFone on your PC/Mac, you then need to connect your old iOS device with the program. Click "File Manager" on the main inter face, and you will see there are 9 kinds of iOS data that Tenorshare iCareFone can help you to manage.
- You then need to select "Photo", the program will automatically detect all the photos on your old iOS device. You then can check whatever you want and click "Export" to get them saved on your computer first.
- After that, unconnected with the old one and connect your new iPhone 8/7s with Tenorshare iCareFone. Follow the same steps to choose "Photo" and click "Import" button. You then will see a popup dialog box from Windows/Mac OS, find the path which you have just save the photos from old iOS device, and open them.
- After a while of waiting, the photos will safely copied to your new iPhone 8/X, the speed is all depends on the photos' size and the running speed of your computer.
That's all about how to transfer photos from old iPhone 7/SE/6s/6/5s/5/5c/4s/4 to new iPhone 8/X without iTunes. If you fell it convenient, you can also feel free to use Tenorshare iCareFone for transferring other types of iOS data, like videos, contact, notes, etc.