[Free] How to Transfer iTunes Library to iPhone
The iTunes library is sort of a database for your songs. Mainly, when you purchase or download a song it gets organized by the library, it even contains your playlists. If you accidentally delete it, iTunes will make a new one but it will be empty as all the data have been deleted. So, basically, if you want to sync iTunes library to iPhone, you have an easy access to your music collection. Many users struggle when they try to transfer the library itself, but you don’t need to worry about it as 2 of the easiest ways to transfer the iTunes library are mentioned below.
Part 1: How to Sync iTunes Library to iPhone within 1 Click
As stated earlier, there are lots of ways to transfer iTunes library to iPhone but there are only a few ways to perform it safely and efficiently. In most cases, if a user does not know how to transfer iTunes library to iPhone, they would try to do it by activating the sync option from the iTunes window but the better option is to use Tenorshare iCareFone and its Transfer iTunes Media to Device feature. It is a direct process and most importantly the most effective solution. Because it is a third-party software most users hesitate to use it but in reality, this is an excellent software capable of doing the task within just 1-click.
The app also works without any discrimination; it means that you can not only transfer music but videos and playlists as well in both Windows and Mac. So, here is how to get iTunes library on iPhone using Tenorshare iCareFone:
1. You have to start by installing the said software on your computer.
2. Then connect the devices together with a USB cable.
3. Now, unlock your iPhone and tap on “Trust This Computer” when prompted.
4. This will make the connection successful.
5. Now, on the main window of Tenorshare iCareFone select “Transfer iTunes Media to Device”.
6. On the next window, all of your downloaded and purchased music files will be visible.
7. By default, they will all be selected but you can uncheck the ones you don’t desire.
8. Finally, click on the blue colored Transfer option at the bottom to import the files.
The simple method of Tenorshare iCareFone clearly states that it is a reliable program, able to transfer different types of media files fast. The advantages of using Tenorshare iCareFone are as follows:
- The app is small in size and it is easy to download.
- A free version and a paid version of the app are available on the website for both Windows and Mac.
- The user interface is very simple and easy to handle.
- The 1-click data transfer function of the app is second to none.
- Selective data transfer.
- Last but not least, it supports different varieties of media files and you can transfer them all at once.
Part 2: How to Transfer iTunes Library to iPhone
When it comes the time to download iTunes library to iPhone, we should not forget about the all-rounder of iOS, iTunes. At the inception of iOS, iTunes was designed by Apple to support the users as many ways as possible. Back then there were no independent companies developing iOS supported apps and Apple had nothing except iTunes. So, iTunes was designed as a multi-functioning app, able to perform various deeds.
Even today, when it comes to media files there are no other Apple certified apps that can overcome the performance of iTunes. But as it is old and never been upgraded, it tends to fail and crash. But no one can take away the fact that it is a suitable method. So, needless to say, if you do not know how to sync iTunes library to iPhone, you can simply use the synchronization function of iTunes, to make it happen. There are two ways you can use iTunes to synchronize the library,
Sync iTunes Library Automatically:
1. To begin with, connect the iPhone to the computer with a data cable.
2. Run iTunes.
3. On the top left corner of the iTunes window, a Device icon will be visible. It indicates your iPhone.
4. Now, on the sidebar, go to “Summary”.
5. Look for “Music” option and select “Sync Music”.
6. Also, check the box beside “Entire Music Library”.
7. After that click on “Done”.
Manually Sync iTunes Library to iPhone:
1. First, connect your iPhone and computer with a data cable.
2. After the connection is established, run the software.
3. A device icon will be visible on the top left side of the iTunes window, it indicates your iPhone.
4. Now, on the left side of the window, select “Summary”.
5. Now, go to Options, find and select “Manually manage music and videos".
6. Finally, click “Done” when the process is completed.
7. Now, simply drag and drop the required songs from the library on to your iPhone.
So, if you don’t know how to access iTunes library on iPhone, make sure that you have understood the process described above. You can basically do it in two separate ways while using iTunes and each of them is tried and tested.
If you love your music and you have a large music collection, then it will be necessary for you to sync the iTunes library. But if you have a lot of songs and different kinds of media files, you have to repeat the same process every time if you do it using iTunes. But you have Tenorshare iCareFone, and with it, you can sync everything with just 1-click. And thus we highly recommend this software for this purpose. It is simple, effective and specially designed for this particular job. Go for it!