Solutions - How to Add Videos to iTunes Library
“How do I add movies to iTunes?”
“How to add videos from computer to iTunes?”
“How to export videos from iPhone to iTunes?”
Recently, since I get those three questions all the time, I might as well answer it as soon as possible. Films, videos, radios on computer are most likely assigned to open by default with another player; however, a large amount of users would like to open videos in iTunes. The first step – adding videos to iTunes library, puzzles them often. Here I sort out effective ways to fix it.
Solution1. How to Import Videos from Computer to iTunes (Windows/Mac)
Indeed you can play films in iTunes, but just within limited formations. You’d better make sure the videos formation can be viewed in iTunes according to the list below.
Supportable Video & Audio Formats: MOV, MP3, MP4, M4V, M4A, AAC, H.264 or MPEG-4 encoded Unsupportable Video & Audio Formats: AVI, FLV, MPG, MPEG, WMV, 3GP, VOB, MTS, MKV, 3G2, 3GPP, TS, TP, TRP, M2TS, DV, MOD, ASF, DAT, F4V, RM, RMVB, DivX, OGV, VRO, MXF.
1. Launch the latest iTunes first, go to the Files menu. Mac users click Add to Library and Windows users Add File to Library or Add Folder to Library.
2. Locate the file or folder and click on it. Then hit Open. iTunes will start importing the videos you selected automatically.
3. Once iTunes successfully add the video, you will see it listed under the Movies entry in the iTunes library.
Solution2. How Do I Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone without iTunes
In fact, lost of users are likely to copy video clips from youtube, facebook, instagram and internet and then send them to mobile devices. Indeed you can transfer videos to iPhone with iTunes; however, low-transfer-speed can drive you crazy, and most of all video files are big enough, generally speaking. Now you need an alternative to iTunes for the best video transfer service. Tenorshare iPhone Care Pro – the professional iPhone data transfer software, can help you download films, mp4 videos and flash videos to iPhone, iPad and iPod touch quickly and safely. Additionally, music, documents, contacts, notes also can be freely synced between iDevices and computers.
1. Click download button above to download and install program to your computer first.
2. Launch the program and select Files Manager in the interface. Navigate to Video and click it.
3. Click Add and select targeted videos from your computer.
4. Click Refresh to finish.
No matter you want to transfer videos into iTunes, or download videos to iDevice without iTunes, there two solutions can help you make it easily. If you have any problem, please leave it under the comment section.