How to Free Transfer Videos from iPhone 7/7plus/6/6 plus/5s/5c/5 to Mac
Can I Use iTunes to Copy Videos from iPhone to Mac?
iTunes, true to form, makes it simple to put media and files on your iPhone but the road really only goes one way. You can just transfer your purchases from your device to your Mac. It can be pretty difficult to copy personal videos back to your Mac without a lot of trouble and sacrifice. Fortunately, you can find a good, free solution to that problem among the many options available.
Any Tools to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Mac Computer?
iPhone Care Pro for Mac offers you a free way to transfer the contents of iPhone 7/7plus/6/6 plus/5s/5c/5 and previews models (videos, music, photos, contacts and others) to Macbook Pro, Macbook Air and iMac running serra Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, and under. It's reasonably speedy and easy to use, so it's a pleasure to recommend it.
Easy Steps to Transfer iPhone Videos to Mac for Free
Following are tutorial of how to copy videos and movies from iPhone to Mac.
- Step 1: Connect your iPhone with your Mac via a USB cable. And click "Trust" when "Trust this computer" message pops up in your device.
- Step 2: Select "File Manager" on the main interface.
- Step 3: Select "Video" as your target file types.
- Step 4: Select the videos you'd like to transfer to Mac. Click "Export to" and select a location on your Mac to save exported videos.
That's it. iPhone Care Pro for Mac is a remarkably simple app that takes no time at all to use.
Bonus Tips: How to Transfer Purchased Movies to Mac?
As it mentioned above, you can transfer movies you purchased from iTunes Store with iTunes. The steps are quite easy.
- Step 1: Connect your iPhone to the computer. Wait for its icon to appear in iTunes.
- Step 2: Go to File > Devices.
- Step 3: Choose Transfer Purchases from [device name].