Most iOS users prefer to use iPod to listen to music since it is easy to carry around and more convenient for music purposes. Sometimes, users may desire to transfer music from iPod to another iPod. iOS users may experience difficulty when transferring these audio files and for such tasks they can use iTransGo. This is an iOS application that is used to facilitate transfer of media files to any iPhone device version in one touch without using iTunes. Music transfer from iPod to iPod/iPhone can be done in two major ways.
Part 1: Copy Songs from iPod to iPod with iTransGo
iTransGo is an iOS application that assists iOS users to send media files from iPod to iPod. This task is normally cumbersome if users don't have this application especially for files that have not been directly purchased from iTunes. iTransGo can be used to move many types of files from iPod to iPod/iPhone including music, contacts, photos and video files. To get started on iTransGo, follow the simple steps below;
1. First download and install iTransGo into your computer.
2. After installing, launch the application on your computer.
3. Connect your iPhone and iPod to the computer (or the two devices that you want to transfer music from and to) and click next on the window to continue.
4. Select "Music" on the iPod (the device you're transferring files from) and click on "Data Transfer" to start copying the music files to the other device. After this, music files are safely transferred to the other device in 4 easy steps.
Part 2: Transfer Music from iPod to iPod with iTunes
Although the above procedure is more recommended and more efficient, ipod to ipod music transfer in itunes is also an alternative of sending music files through different apple devices. Using iTunes may be slower than iTransGo and limiting to only music files but it is a reliable way of sending music files especially with ipod touch music transfer. To send media files by using iTunes, follow the steps below;
1. Using a USB cable, connect your iPod to your computer.
2. Wait for iTunes on your MacBook to recognize your device and then click on the apple icon at the upper left side of the iTunes window.
3. On the panel, select "Music" then go to "Sync entire Music Library" and then press Apply.
4. After synchronizing, the music files will be safely saved into your MacBook. You can disconnect the iPod from here.
5. Connect your iPhone or alternate iPod to the computer. After recognizing the device, click on the Apple logo and go to "Music" then "Sync Music".
6. Select on "Selected playlists, Artists and Albums" to check on the playlist/ song list you just created.
7. Click "Submit" to start the copying process.
Those are the two most reliable methods for transferring music between Apple iPods. As you can see, using iTunes is lengthy and may require you to have enough space in your MacBook to enable transfer of these files. Tenorshare Phone to Phone Transfer is the best option when it comes to transferring media files.