Best Ways to Transfer iPhone Photos to PC Windows 10/8/7
Most of the users, all over the internet complained that with the accumulation of photos from many sources, their iPhone memory is going low and that too very soon. And their most concerned question is all over the internet and that is “How to download photos from iPhone to PC Windows 10?” So, here we have listed some of the easiest solutions mentioned below.
Part 1: Common Ways to Move Photos from iPhone to Windows 10/8/7
Most people think that transferring data from iPhone to a PC run on Windows OS is very difficult, mainly because the products are manufactured by different leading companies. But this is not true at all, transferring files to a Windows PC is as easy as transferring files to a Mac.
Way 1: Transfer Using Tenorshare iCareFone
Transferring pictures using Tenorshare iCareFone is by far the most effective and the easiest solution that you can go for. It is an all-in-one tool, purposefully built to transfer any kind of data from your device to your PC. It supports both Windows and Mac. You can use it to get any type of photos from your iPhone to your Windows PC with just a few clicks. This is a great alternative to iCloud or iTunes, as there are no limitations to space and thanks to a very user-friendly interface and stellar transfer speeds, you can get your photos in no time! Here’s how you can do it on your own.
- First and foremost, download Tenorshare iCareFone for Windows.
- Now, launch the software on your PC and connect your iPhone via the USB.
- You will see the main interface of the software now. Find and select “File Manager” from the list.
- Now simply select “Photos”. All the photos on your device will be on display now.
- It is time to select the photos you want to transfer. You can choose all at once or choose multiple selectively. Just tap on “Export” to start the transfer process.
You will have your photos transferred successfully.
Way 2: Sync with iCloud Photo Library
iCloud Photo Library is another method to download photos from iPhone to Windows 10. But before getting into the process you should have the general idea of iCloud Photo Library.
Well, we all know about iCloud! It is one of the essential apps used by Apple users. The iCloud app has many different aspects which help you to personalize and store your data safely. It simply connects your phone to other gadgets and syncs them into a single platform. iCloud Photo Library is one of those essential properties of iCloud, where you can safely store your videos and photos which will be available on all of the connected devices. But it does have a space limitation.
Here is what you can do to transfer all of your photos from your iPhone to your Windows PC.
- First, open Settings of your iPhone X/ 8/ 7/ 7Plus/ 6/ 6s/ 6Plus/ 5/ SE etc.
- Under “Photos” on iOS 11 devices and “Photos and Camera” on iOS 10 and earlier devices, find “iCloud Photo Library” and just turn on the feature to enable sync. Use the toggle switch.
Now, following this process, you need to open iCloud Photo Library on your Windows PC.
- So, now you need to do is to download iCloud of Windows on your PC.
- Install the iCloud following the proper instructions then open it on Windows.
- Now, click on “Options” and select “iCloud Photo Library” and click “Apply”.
- Now, file explorer and navigate to iCloud Photos and just tap on “Download”.
And that’s it! Now, if you are thinking of how to download your photos how to download photos from iPhone to windows 7/8/10, no need to worry about that. As the moment you connect your iPhone with your PC, all of your new photos will be automatically downloaded.
Way 3: Send iPhone Photos via Email
If you are having trouble getting some photos on to your computer, then you can just email them. Emailing is a common way to share your photos with other devices if you are having trouble using iCloud or iTunes. So, what you need to do is to:
- Sign up for a new email account.
- Next, enter your photo album and check you desired photos. Tap the upload icon on the lower left and select the option “Mail”.
- Selected photos will be attached to new email.
- Now, finally type the address and send the mail.
Now, you can just download the photos by opening your email from your computer. But keep in mind, you can’t send a lot of photos as there are space limitations while sending.
Way 4: Download Pictures from Google Photos
Google Photos is a well-known app. It is basically cloud storage for your data. While Google Photos is great for storing pictures and connecting with various devices, the problem comes when you want to download all of the pictures to your PC.
Many people have shown concern about this particular problem, because if you have 5,000 or more pictures and you are downloading them one by one then you are just wasting your time, as Google Photos has no Select All option. Considering you have stored all your pictures in Google Photos, follow the steps below to get over the issue:
- If you want to use Google Photos on your iPhone, first download and install the app from the App Store.
- Now, sign in to your Google account. You will be prompted to do so.
- Now, you will get the “Backup and sync” page on the app.
- Simply turn on this feature with the help of the toggle switch. This will start syncing all your iPhone photos when you are inside Wi-Fi connection.
- Now, open Google Photos from any browser of your Windows PC.
- As there is no Select All option, you should just select the 1st photo while pressing down “Shift” on your Keyboard and then click on the last photo. All the photos in the middle will also be selected.
- Now, navigate to the three dots on the upper corner. Tap on it and just click on “Download”.
Now, you do not have to download them one by one and here’s how to download photos from iPhone to Windows 10 using Google Photos.
Part 2: How to Download Photos from iPhone to Windows 10/8
This is a very common method, applicable to multiple versions of Windows namely Windows 10 and Windows 8 and 8.1. For this method to work, your iPhone and PC have to be connected via USB. But if you are doing this for the first time then you will get a notification; just click “Continue”. You will also need to have the latest iTunes pre-installed on your PC before proceeding.
While you connect your iPhone to your PC, the Photo App should launch automatically.
- After that, you will see the Import button on the lower-right corner of the panel. If you click on it, you will find a list of all the devices connected to your PC.
- Select iPhone among them.
- Now that the device of your choice has been selected, you just have to choose the photos.
- After that click on the Import button and your work is done.
Part 3: How to Download Pictures from iPhone to Windows 7
So, if you are using Windows 7 as your OS and you want to send photos from iPhone to Windows 7, you can simply use a USB cable to send the pictures.
- So, to begin the process you need to connect your iPhone to your Windows PC with a USB cable.
- After connecting the cable you have to wait for a few seconds so that your computer can recognize the connected device.
- Now, go into My Computer to find the portable device or select “Open device to view files” from AutoPlay and look for the DCIM folder, you will find all of your pictures and videos here.
- You can just copy and paste the required selected photos to any specific folder inside your hard disk.
So, if you are finding ways on how to download photos from iPhone to Windows 10/8/7, follow the above procedures and choose the one that suits your need and requirement. If you want a full-proof solution, we would highly recommend you to go for Tenorshare iCareFone for all your photo transfer needs. As, it is by far the best solution among all of these as it is user-friendly, super fast and extremely effective!
If you like this article, do share and comment below!!