"I'm trying to transfer some photos from my iPhone 5 to my windows 10 PC; I haven't done this before. I’ve tried two methods of doing this, but neither seems to be working! Could someone please help me out? ”
iPhone are well known for its outstanding performance on high-quality pictures, especially when advanced new camera system of iPhone 7 Plus is introduced to the public. People enjoy taking photos with their iPhone and iPad, but it won’t be pleasant if you own an iPhone with the full memory. Sometimes it’s quite wise to backup photos from iOS devices to your computer, and here we prepared 4 easy ways to import photos from iPhone to Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP PC for your reference.
Method 1: Transfer Photos from iPhone to Windows Computer without iTunes
If you are looking for a quick and straightforward way to get all photos from no matter Camera Roll, Photo Stream or other resources to your computer within one-click operation, and at the same time you don’t want to sync with iTunes due to the complicacy, Tenorshare iCareFone is undoubtedly the first choice for you to transfer iPhone photos to PC Windows 10/7 without iTunes.
iCareFone outstands other methods for transferring photos on following advantages:
Easy to operate with detailed instructions.
Higher photos transfer speed and fewer steps.
No Wi-Fi requirement when transferring.
Photos are well-categorized by folder and time.
Selective transfer is enabled.
No damage and compression to photos quality.
Camera roll/My Photo Stream/Photo Library/Album can be reached by iCareFone.
No limitation to export and import iPhone photos.
Compatible for iOS 10.3.2/10.3/10.2/10/9/8, iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6s/6/5 and iPad Pro.
Following the steps below to migrate photos from iPhone/iPad to PC now:
1. Install iCareFone on a computer or laptop and connect you iOS 10.3/10.2/10/9 or under device with this iPhone photo transfer software.
2. Find “File Manger” on the home page and click “Photos”.
3. iCareFone will detect all photos automatically and categorize them according to the original folder. You can easily browser pictures before transferring. Then choose all or specific photos you wanted and click “Export”.
2. Open iCloud for Windows and sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID.
3. Click “Options” on the right of “Photos”.
4. Switch iCloud photos options on and click “Done”. Apply this change on iCloud.
5. Turn on iCloud Photo Library on your iPhone (Settings > Photos & Camera). Photos will be uploaded to iCloud Library on computer when connected to Wi-Fi.
6. Launch iCloud Photos on a computer or laptop again. Click “Download” and your photos will be stored to the location you set in iCloud Photos Options.
1. Make sure the latest version of iCloud is available on your Windows 10/8.1/8/7 PC.
2. Make sure iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi to successfully upload photos to iCloud Library.
Now once there are updates on iCloud Photo Library, they will be automatically uploaded to PC. You are free to change the location of downloaded folders on “My Photo Stream” and “iCloud Photo Sharing” option.
The Bottom Line
These are 4 easy ways to import photos from iPhone/iPad to Window 10/8.1/8/7 computer we concluded after testing, among which iCareFone stands out for its effectiveness and easy operation. If you have better suggestions, comment below to share your precious opinion.