Recover Data for iPhone, iPad, iPod with The Best iOS 8 Data Recovery Software (including iOS 8.4)
"This is a very panic situation when I update my iOS device, all the files are missing. I'm not able to get photos back again. Luckily, by using Tenorshare UltData I have successfully recovered all lost data." - According to a user of Tenorshare UltData.
It's quite normal for us to accidentally lost some crucial data on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. For this case, you need the best software to recover deleted or lost notes, contacts, photos and more for iOS 8.3/8.2/8.1/8 device. With the top utility for iOS 8(8.3,8.2,8.1) device to recover data after iOS upgrade or failing jailbreak, you can restore all missing files for your iOS device. This best recovery tool for iOS 8/9/10 device can solve all problems for the situation mentioned above.
Why Tenorshare UltData is the Best iOS 8 Data Recovery Software?
Tenorshare UltData can restore up to 20 types of contents from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It supports all iOS devices, including iPhone 6/6 plus/5S/5C/5/4S/4, iPad Air/4/mini 2 and iPod touch 5/4. It's compatible with the latest iOS 8.3/8.2/8.1/8/7.1. In addition, this tool is simple and easy to use. No matter what you delete accidently on your iOS devices or upgrade iOS, factory setting restore wipe your data, frustrated on iPhone stolen, damaged, even want to read already deleted file? Tenorshare UltData can restore all file fast, including contacts, call history, messages, SMS attachments, notes, safari, calendar, reminders, voice memos, camera roll, photos, videos, whatsApp, Tango, Viber call, Viber message.
How to Recover Data with the Best iOS 8 Data Recovery Software?
You are provided with three options for iOS data recovery -- restore data without backup and restore data from iTunes or iCloud backup. Tenorshare UltData can selectively recover data rather than restore all data from iTunes backup or iCloud backup. This is not supported by iTunes and iCloud. And you don't need to operate on phone by iCloud or connect phone with PC by iTunes, Tenorshare UltData can avoid this trouble. Mac users can download Tenorshare UltData for Mac to retrieve the lost data with this best data recovery software on iOS 8(8.3,8.2,8.1) device for Mac.
Option 1: Recover Lost Data Directly from iOS 10/9/8 Device
If you don't have iTunes backup or iCloud backup, this mode is suitable for you.
- Step 1: Connect your iOS 10/9/8 device to PC with USB cable and select "Recover from iOS Device".
- Step 2: Click "Start Scan" and preview contacts, notes, photos etc. after scanning.
- Step 3: Choose the lost desired data and click "Recover" to restore file on your iOS device.
Option 2: Recover Lost Data from iTunes Backup
- Step 1: Run Tenorshare UltData, click "Recover from iTunes Backup File" and import iTunes backup file and extra data from backup.
- Step 2: Click "Start Scan" and preview lost data from iTunes backup after scanning.
- Step 3: Choose desired file and click "Recover", select a folder to save iOS lost data on PC.
Option 3: Recover Lost Data from iCoud Backup
All the steps are almost the same as option 2.
- Step 1: Switch to "Recover from iCloud backup" and login iCloud account.
- Step 2: Select the backup file you need and click "Next" to confirm your selection.
- Step 3: Check "Select all" to preview all data and click "Recover" to save the file you need to restore on PC.
If you want to get more specific process, guide is here for you.
Hopefully the solutions above can restore data for iOS 8.3/8.2/8.1/8 device after iOS update or jailbreak. You can take a free trial of best data recovery tool for iOS 8.3/8.2/8.1/8 to retrieve deleted or lost notes, contacts, photos etc. and experience the amazing function.