Best Safari Content Blocker for iOS 10
"My previous content blocker does not seem to be working since iOS 10 installation. Any suggestions for Safari Content Blocker for iOS 10?"
- Apple Community
Looking for a Safari blocker to block ads, banners & pop ups in Safari on iOS 10? Blocking ads, banners, web kit, popups in Safar can saves a lot of bandwidth, CPU time and RAM. There is no more Flash animations, no more auto-playing movies, and no more fixed skyscraper adverts that cause web page scrolling to stutter.
However, there are quite a few ad blockers available in the iOS app store, but which one is the best and most effective? Here we highly recommend Tenorshare iCareFone Pro App, a professional program to block ads, banners & pop ups from games, apps and Safari (also work for Chrome, Firefox, Opera and etc.).
Key Features of Tenorshare iCareFone App
A good Safari Content Blocker for iOS 10 should be able to block annoying ads, banners, web kit, popups, layer and redirection ads, protect your device against hidden viruses within ads, and has good user customization options. Tenorshare iCareFone app does far more than these:
- Block banners, web kit, popups, layer and redirection ads in Safari.
- Use different block combination depends on your requirements.
- Stop malicious sites stealing your private info.
- Block adult sites and purify Internet environment.
- 35000+ ads and 7000+ adult sites rules and updated timely.
- Improves page load times speed on average in Safari.
- Save cellular data use and battery life of your device.
How to Block Ads, Pop-ups, Websites, Pictures, etc. in Safari on iOS 10 with Tenorshare iCareFone App?
Tenorshare iCareFone app is extremely easy to use. Simply follow steps below to enable Tenorshare iCareFone in Safari Content Blocker and you have no need to run Tenorshare iCareFone on your device.
- Install Tenorshare iCareFone from App store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/icarefone-pro/id1166810350?mt=8.
- Run Tenorshare iCareFone on your device and tap on Safari Ads Blocker. Turn on Block Ads and Tenorshare iCareFone will prompts you to set Web Ads Blocker.
- Go to Settings > Safari > Content Blocker and turn on Tenorshare iCareFone Pro.
- Now you can go back to Tenorshare iCareFone > Safari Ads Blocker to personalized your own ad-block solution by turning on the blocking options you want. After that close the app, and it will block annoying ads in Safari.
An Easy Video Tutorial on Using Tenorshare iCareFone App
That's it! Free download the best Safari Content Blocker for iOS 10 to block ads, banners & pop ups in Safari on iPhone 7/7Plus/6 SE/6s (Plus)/6 (Plus)/5s/5, iPad and iPod touch now!