Top 3 Ways to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo iOS 15
Has anyone experienced their phone stuck on the Apple Logo mode and will not restart even with a hard shut down?? I have pressed the volume up then down button and then held the side button for it to restart and nothing happens? "
Several iOS 15 users have reported the issue of iPhone stuck on Apple logo iOS 15. Are you one of these several people? If so, then you’ll be glad to know that we’re here to solve your issues. First, we’ll discuss the most likely causes of such a problem to help you identify the reason. Then, we’d head to the most effective solutions that are sure to fix this.
- Part 1: Common Scenarios of iOS 15 Stuck on Apple Logo
- Part 2: 3 Tried Methods to Resolve iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo iOS 15[Video Guide]
Part 1: Common Scenarios of iOS 15 Stuck on Apple Logo
Is your iOS 15 stuck on Apple logo and iPhone won’t go past this screen? Following are the most common scenarios that you might be facing.
- You might’ve tried to jailbreak your iPhone recently.
- An unsuccessful software update might have been done on the iPhone.
- A failed backup restore might’ve occurred.
- A bugged iOS 15 version might be installed on your iPhone.
- You might’ve transferred your data from an old iPhone to this one.
These are all the possible scenarios that you might find yourself in. Think over the various possibilities and tackle the problem which is the most suitable for your scenario.
Part 2: 3 Tried Methods to Resolve iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo iOS 15
Now that you’ve identified the cause of the problem, you might be wondering ‘What do I do if my iPhone is stuck on the apple logo?’ Below, I’ve compiled three simple DIY methods that you can use on your iPhone to try to fix the issue. Note that all these methods work for all iPhones running iOS 15. Now let’s head towards the possible solutions and get your issue fixed as soon as possible!
- Method 1: When iOS 15 Stuck on Apple Logo Try ReiBoot [Video Guide]
- Method 2: Solve iPhone Update Stuck on Apple Logo iOS 15 with iTunes [Data Loss]
- Method 3: Perform Hard Reset to Get out of iOS 15 Stuck on Apple Logo
Method 1: When iOS 15 Stuck on Apple Logo Try ReiBoot [Millions of Users Tried]
Trying to fix your iPhone is stuck on the apple logo. The first and most recommended method would be to use a third-party software like Tenorshare ReiBoot. ReiBoot is an effective and reliable tool capable of repairing any defected iOS. ReiBoot is used worldwide by millions of iOS users to solve various issues. And that’s not all! ReiBoot is one software available for both Windows and Mac. Follow the steps below to successfully solve the iOS 15 stuck on Apple logo issue.
- Download and install Tenorshare ReiBoot on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable and launch ReiBoot.
From the home page, select ‘Start’.
Press ‘Standard Repair’ to proceed with the repair.
You’ll be taken to the firmware download page. From here, browse the desired path and press ‘Download’.
Wait for the download to successfully complete. It may take some time.
Once completed, press ‘Start Standard Repair’ to start system repair.
Once the repair process completes, your iPhone should boot up as normal.
Method 2: Solve iPhone Update Stuck on Apple Logo iOS 15 with iTunes [Data Loss]
You can try to restore your iPhone through iTunes to possibly solve this issue. If your iPhone stays on Apple logo, then there is a possibility that you have recently installed a faulty iOS version on this device. An iTunes restore can cause data loss, however, you should give it a try if the other methods fail to work.
- First, ensure that you have the latest version of iTunes running on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
- Launch iTunes.
- Restart your iPhone until it connects to iTunes.
- On the computer, you’ll see a prompt asking you to either ‘Restore’ or ‘Update’. Select Update.
- A new version of iOS will be installed on your iPhone.
Method 3: Perform Hard Reset to Get out of iOS 15 Stuck on Apple Logo
Are you still unable to solve the problem? A hard reset could fix the issue of iPhone stuck on Apple logo screen. Think of this as a last resort if all other methods fail to work for you because a hard reset will totally wipe all data from your iPhone. Your iPhone will be restored to factory settings and you’ll have to set it up as a new device.
- Connect your iPhone to a computer through a USB cable.
- Run iTunes.
- Go to the iPhone’s summary page by selecting the small iPhone icon from the top left corner.
- Press the ‘Restore iPhone’ button.
- Press ‘Restore’ again to confirm the command.
- After the reset is complete. You can set up your iPhone as a new device.
There you have it! A complete insight into the iPhone stuck at Apple logo issue. Follow the method which best suits you, however, I’d personally recommend you to give Tenorshare ReiBoot a try. There is no reason not to! It can fix all system errors, reinstall iOS on your device, and also help your iOS device to enter recovery mode.
I hope you benefitted from today’s guide. Thanks for reading!