Top 5 Ways to Fix iOS 13 Update Stuck on Installing
I try to upgrade iOS 13 on my iPhone 6S/7/8/X. But there is a problem now. Since yesterday it's stuck on installing. Only the apple logo with progress bar. But it's not moving even a single bit."
How to Fix iOS Update Stuck on Installing/Apple Logo with Progess Bar
- Solution 1: Fix iOS 13 Update Stuck without Data Loss
- Solution 2: Check Network Connection
- Solution 3: Force Restart iPhone to Fix iOS 13/12.4 Installing Stuck
- Solution 4: Download and install iOS 13 Update Again
- Solution 5: Fix iPhone Stuck During iOS 13/12.4 Update by Recovery Mode
Solution 1: Solution 1: Fix iOS 13 Update Stuck without Data Loss
If you haven't backed up your device, restore in iTunes to fix iOS update stuck on install now will erase all the precious files. Here we recommend you to fix iOS 13 update stuck on installing or updating by repairing system with Tenorshare ReiBoot Pro. Tenorshare ReiBoot Pro is able to fix any severe iOS stuck, including iOS update stuck on installing, iPhone is unresponsive and black screen, iPhone apple logo stuck etc.
Solution 2: Check Network Connection
If you are updating over the air and iOS update stuck on installing, please ensure that the internet connection is fine and your device is connected to a strong Wi-Fi. The actual installation time depends on your network speed.
Solution 3: Force Restart iPhone to Fix iOS 13/12.4 Installing Stuck
When iPhone iOS update stuck on loading bar, the first possible fix is reboot your device.
The operations to force restart an iPhone are slightly different for different models.
- On an iPhone 8 or later: Press and quickly release the Volume Up and Volume Down button. And then press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.
- On an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
Solution 4: Download and install iOS 13 Update Again
When the iOS update stuck on install screen for a long time, try downloading and installing the update again. Here rae the steps to delete the download and re-download again.
- Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage.
- Find the iOS update and tap on Delete Update.
Solution 5: Fix iPhone Stuck During iOS 13/12.4 Update by Recovery Mode
Sometimes you can fix iPhone software update frozen/stuck on installing easily by putting the device into recovery mode. It's pretty simple to enter recovery mode on iPhone, read more:
The Bottom Line
After going through the solutions above, you must have a clear picture about how to fix iOS stuck on install screen. ReiBoot is the best method to fix iOS update stuck and install the latest iOS update without data loss. What is more, for any other problems you meet when update iPhone/iPad like boot loop or battery issues, this iOS system repair software can solve these problems with simple clicks.
iOS 13 users can visit Top 59 iOS 13 Update Problems and Fixes.