How to Recover Data from iPhone
When to Select Recover Data from iTunes Backup File
iPhone Data Recovery offers three recovery options to get back lost/deleted data on iPhone. When you are encountering one of the following scenarios, recovering from iTunes backup file is preferable.
- iOS device lost, but you have backup for this device.
- iTunes cannot detect your iOS device.
- Want to extract useful data or files from iTunes backup without erasing other data in your iPhone.
- View detailed information in iTunes backup.
- Restore iTunes backup via iTunes unsuccessfully.
- Lost data like Contacts, Messages, etc. have already been overwritten and cannot be recovered from iPhone directly.
- Recovering from iOS device fails, but you have backup in iTunes.
In iPhone Data Recovery, switch to “Recover from iTunes backup files” mode, it loads all iTunes backup files automatically.