How to Recover Data from iPhone
When to Select Recover Data from iCloud Backup File
When you are running into following data loss scenarios, recovering data from iCloud backup mode is recommended for your consideration.
- Restore data from iCloud when your iPhone is lost or stolen.
- You haven’t backed up your iOS device to iTunes.
- Recover Data from iOS device cannot find your lost data, but you have synced that data to iCloud.
- Neither can't find your recovery data from iOS device nor from iTunes backups files, but you have backed up that data to iCloud.
- You want to download iCloud backup files to local computer.
- iTunes cannot detect your device.
- Failed to restore iPhone in iTunes.
Open iPhone Data Recovery, and choose “Recover from iCloud backup files” mode. Log into your iCoud account and select the iCloud backup that contains the data you need for data retrieval.