Follow the steps to use Tenorshare 4uKey to unlock your password forgotten iPhone X/10/8/8 Plus/7/6s/6/5s quickly. No matter it is a 4-digit passcode, 6-digit passcode, custom numeric code, or alphanumeric passcode, Tenorshare 4uKey is capable of removing forgotten password including Touch ID and Face ID info in a few minutes.
Download and install Tenorshare 4uKey to a PC/Mac before we get started.
Step 1. Launch Tenorshare 4uKey and connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch to computer via USB cable.
Step 2. Once Tenorshare 4uKey recognizes your device, you can click Start to remove iPhone passcode.
1. All data in your device will be wiped out after password remove.
2. Your iOS version will be updated to the latest one.
3. Please make sure your iPhone has enough power.
Step 3. Before unlocking iPhone passcode, please download the latest iOS firmware package online.
1. If you fail to download firmware package online, you can click “Copy” to download through browser.
2. If you already downloaded firmware package to computer, you can click “Select” to add firmware to Tenorshare 4uKey and get started to remove passcode.
Step 4. When the firmware is downloaded to computer, you can click “Unlock Now” to start factory restoring iPhone without passcode.
Step 5. The whole process takes several minutes. Please keep your device being connected in the process of system recovery.
Step 6. When iPhone passcode has been removed successfully, you can set up your iPhone as new, including passcode, Touch ID and Face ID settings. If you have a previous iTunes/iCloud backup, you can restore iPhone from backup.