This tutorial will tell you how to use Windows Password Recovery Tool to remove or reset password for Windows domain account, local account and Microsoft account. You can also create a new to login the locked computer.
1. Select the Windows installation you would like to recover password, and tick "Reset your password". Click "Next".
2. Select the user account whose password you want to remove, tick "Remove the password" and click "Next" to proceed.
3. When removed the password successfully, click “Reboot” to restart computer and login Windows system without any password.
This option allows you to delete an unwanted account. Before removing, make sure there is no vital data stored there. Once removing the account, you will lose all information in that account.
1. Select the Windows installation you would like to remove the password, and then choose "Remove an admin". Click "Next" to proceed.
2. Select the user account you want to remove and click "Next" to continue.
3. Your password will be removed successfully. Click "Reboot" to restart your PC and login Windows with other accounts.
1. Select the Windows installation you want to create a new account for, and tick "Create a new account". And click "Next".
2. Enter the new user name and password, and then click "Next".
3. You have created a new account successfully. Click "Reboot" and login into your Windows system with the new account and password.