How to Use Tenorshare PDF Password Recovery
Tenorshare PDF Password Recovery is a robust yet easy-to-use PDF Encryption removal tool, which is designed to help you unlock PDF password, and disable restrictions on PDF printing, editing, and copying. Follow this 3-step user guide to crack Adobe PDF files now!
Just free download and PDF Password Recovery on your Windows PC.
Step 1. Import an Encrypted PDF File
Click "Open" to browse the folder containing encrypted PDF files and select the file.
Step 2. Select Type of Attack and Settings
Select an attack types according to the clues about the password that you can provide now.
- Select "Brute-force Attack" if you have no clues about your forgotten PDF passwords. This type of attack will try all possible combinations, and you don't need to define any setting.
- Select "Brute-force with Mask Attack" when you remember a part of passwords. For example if you remember that length of your password was 5 characters and password begins from "A", you can define both minimal password length and maximal password as "5" and set "specify prefix as "A".
- Select "Dictionary Attack" if you have a dictionary which is just a Unicode text file with one word at a line; lines are separated with line breaks. This program features a default dictionary, and you can create a dictionary by listing your character sets that you frequently use. A Dictionary Attack is much faster than the other two so we recommend running it first.
Step 3: Start to Recover PDF Passwords
Then click "Start" to initiate the PDF decryption. After a while, a window will pop up and display the open password. Now you can copy User Password to open the PDF file, or click "Remove" to disable both User password and Owner password.
- User Password is also named as Open Password. It is used to protect PDF files from opening. If a PDF file is protected with a User Password, people need to enter the right password to open it.
- Owner Password is used to protect PDF files from copying, editing and printing. If a PDF file is protected with an Owner Password, people can read it, but cannot edit it.
Now you can open, edit, copy, extract pages and print PDF file without any encryption.