There are times you need to enter Samsung Recovery Mode to root the phone, or update system, or restore to factory settings, etc. For new Android users, it’s may be confused how they can successfully access the recovery partition. In this article, I will share 2 ways to boot Samsung into Recovery Mode, including Galaxy series, Note series, A-Z series.
Way 1: How to Put Samsung into Recovery Mode in 1 Click
The process to enter Recovery Mode slightly varies among Samsung smartphones. Instead of searching around how can I get into Recovery Mode on Samsung for your device, you are now have a better choice with a handy tool - ReiBoot for Android, which is capable of putting Android phone into and out of Recovery Mode with clicks. Here is what you need to do:
1. Launch ReiBoot for Android after installation on your PC/Mac. Then connect your Samsung device with it.
2. Enable USB Debugging on your Samsung devices like below:
On Android 2.0-2.3: Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging
On Android 3.0-4.1.X and 5-8: Settings > Developer options > USB debugging
On Android 4.2.X: Settings > About phone > Tap Build number for 7 times until you get message like “You are now a developer” > Tap back button > Develop options > USB debugging
3. Click Enter Recovery Mode on the interface and you will find the phone automatically reboots with Samsung logo then the Android robot icon. Wait until you see the Recovery screen.
Way 2: How to Get Into Recovery Mode in Samsung using Buttons
If you are not willing to use freeware like ReiBoot for Android to enter Recovery Mode on Samsung, there is another workable way for you with certain keys.
1. Shut down your Samsung device completely by pressing power button or reinstalling battery.
2. Press and hold Power key, Volume Up button and Home button at the same time. Release them when you see the Samsung logo.
3. Wait for a while after the Android robot icon disappearing. Then you will see the Android system recovery menu where you can choose to reboot system, wipe cache partition, apply update and other options.
That’s how to go into Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/S7/S6, Samsung Note and any Android phones. Don’t miss ReiBoot for Android as it can save many troubles.