Full Guide about Facebook Message Requests Android
Facebook is the most popular social media app in the world with over 2.7 billion active users in the first quarter of 2020. Over time, this remarkable app has evolved and become more complex.
Facebook Message Requests is a vital feature of Facebook App that stores unknown messages. We all have messages in there that we don’t know we ever received. Some of those messages are important and it is necessary to regularly check this folder.
Continue reading the article to understand Facebook message requests Android.
- Part 1: What Are Facebook Message Requests
- Part 2: How to See Message Requests on Facebook Android/iPhone/Desktop/Web
- Extra Tip: When Facebook Message Requests Android Crashed? How to Fix?
Part 1: What Are Facebook Message Requests
‘Message requests Facebook’ is a secret folder to store messages sent from unknown persons. To ensure privacy of the users, Facebook doesn’t let all the messages reach you on Messenger.
When you receive a message from a person on Facebook who is not your ‘Facebook friend’, the Facebook administration will tuck it away into Message Requests folder.
Part 2: How to See Message Requests on Facebook Android/iPhone/Desktop/Web
The below paragraphs will explain simple methods to see Facebook message requests on Android, iPhone, Desktop, and Web.
#1: How to Find Message Requests Android
Android users use messenger app to access Facebook messages. The Facebook administration regularly updates the Messenger app for the ease of users. To find message requests on Android phone.
- Open the Messenger app by clicking on the app.
- On the top left, tap on your profile picture besides Chats.
- Now, click on the Message requests.
- Click on the message you want to read and tap ‘Accept’ if you want to receive the message from that person directly in the Messenger app.
#2: Check Facebook Message Requests on iPhone
If you are an iPhone user and want to find message requests on messenger.
- Launch the “Messenger app” and tap on your profile picture icon at the top left corner.
- Here, scroll down to ‘Message requests’ and click on it.
- Now, click on the message thread you want to read.
#3: Access Message Requests Facebook on Desktop
Accessing Message requests on desktop is very easy. For that:
- On the top right toolbar, click on the Message icon and it will open up all the Messenger toolbar.
- Now, click on three horizontal dots at the top right corner of messenger toolbar.
- Here, click on Message requests and tap click on the chat you want to read.
Hopefully, you have understood how to see message requests on Facebook .
#4: How to Find Facebook Message Requests on Messenger.com
You can also find Facebook message requests using Messenger.com. It is a free website that let users explore all the features of messenger from the browser. To get access to Message requests using messenger.com.
- Go to official Messenger.com and enter your Facebook credential (username and password) to log in.
- Here, click on the gear icon at the top left corner of the Messenger site and choose Message requests.
- It will open up all the message requests sent to you. Click on the message you want to read.
Extra Tip: When Facebook Message Requests Android Crashed? How to Fix?
Android is among the most popular operating systems in the world, but it’s not free from bugs and errors. Recently, many users have reported that Facebook crashes while opening message requests on Android phones.
If you’re encountering this error, then Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android is here to help you out. This third-party tool helps to get rid of this problem in just one-click. Additionally, it also provides solution for 50+ problems of the Android system.
Its multifunctional feature ‘Repair Android System’ is designed to diagnose the root cause of Facebook Message Requests Android Crashed and resolve it in just a few minutes.
Install and launch Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android on your computer and connect your Android mobile to it. Then, click on the ‘Repair Android System’.
Now, click on the ‘Repair Now’ option to proceed.
After that, enter the details of your mobile. Use the drop-down arrows to fill in the details correctly.
Here, the program will start downloading the firmware package matching your Android mobile version.
When the package is downloaded, click on ‘Repair Now’ to begin repairing your device.
Now, you will see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps according to type of your mobile i.e., either it is with the home button or without the home button.
The program will diagnose and then resolve the issues on your device and the repairing process will complete in a few minutes.
After that, the mobile will restart and Facebook message requests feature will work absolutely fine.
This article has explained in detail how to access message requests on Facebook messenger app android. Facebook Message requests is a critical feature of Facebook app and it is advisable to check Message requests regularly.
Also, if Facebook Messenger crashes on your Android phone, then use Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android to repair it permanently without any data loss.