Lost Files from Memory Card? Undelete Files for Free
We are more likely to store data to memory card for its light but large capacity. So it will be really a disaster when we deleted files imprudently, or lost data due to memory card formatting or virus infected. Are there chances to rescue these lost files? Definitely we can. This post introduces the top 2 free memory card data recovery software to retrieve lost files quickly and safely.
- What Can Memory Card Recovery Software Do
- How to Recover Lost Videos, Pictures, Audio and Other Files from Memory Card for Free
Many electronic devices use memory card to store data, including mobile phones, digital cameras, tablets, video game consoles, MP3 players, and other handled devices.
The memory card retrieval software supports to recover lost files like videos, pictures, audio document, e-mails, and more that you lost due to:
- Mistakenly deleted important files without your knowledge
- Deleted hidden files in memory card
- Memory card has been formatted
- Pictures are destroyed or corrupted on microSD memory card on the phone
- Lost photos, e-mails due to virus
- Lost all songs and photos from mobile memory card
1. Tenorshare Free Any Data Recovery
It is a free data undelete software that is not only for all memory cards (MicroSD Card, CF Card, MiniSD Card, SD card, etc.), but also search and get back lost files from computer local drive, external drive, or other data storage device. This free but powerful any data recovery software can restore 550+ deleted or formatted files, including RAW files from digital cameras.
With an easy and instinct designed interface. Your lost files can be found by three steps only: Scan>>Preview>>Recover. Click here to view step-by-step guide.
Handy Features of Free Any Data Recovery
- The scan results display lost files according to classification, and you can sort by path, type, or time.
- Search for specific files
- Save scan results for resume recovery
- In-depth recovery to look up more files
Switch to Deep Scan for a thorough scan, this takes relatively longer time but find more files.
- Easy-to-use undeleting
- Intuitive wizard-based startup
- Takes a long time to search for large memory card
- Files after scanning have not been classified
- Reports files as "unrecoverable" that are still on the hard disk in the same location.
Step 1: Connect Memory Card ( microSD Card) to Recuva for Scan
Step 2: Preview Data and Search Specific Files
Upon successful scanning, all lost files found are displayed with filename and path. Pictures and some document files can be previewed on the right side. Use the search box can quickly locate the specific files.
Step 3: Recover Files to Computer
Check the files you need and click Recover button to recover.