Best Free Mac Data Recovery for OS X El Capitan 10.11
Mac OS X El Capitan has refined the experience and improved performance in lots of ways that make a big difference. Many of the Mac OS X fans have updated, and some found that there are data lost after updating to OS X El Capitan 10.11. Actually it is one of the most common issues along with every OS X update. Then, is there a Mac data recovery for OS X EI Capitan Free? Yes, Tenorshare Free Mac Any Data Recovery is the mostly recommended application to recover lost or deleted files from Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11 (and macOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12 included).
- What Makes Tenorshare Free Any Data Recovery for Mac the Best
- How to Recover Data with Tenorshare Any Data Recovery Free
There are a few reasons why you will need this free Mac Data Recovery and what makes it excel other apps.
- Tenorshare Free Any Data Recovery for Mac allows you to retrieve data that has been lost due to OS X upgrade, mistakenly deletion, formatting, or even emptied data from Trash folder.
- This program will help you get back lost files on Mac OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9 or below.
- You can rescue all files including Videos, Images, Emails, Document, etc, with this Mac data retrieval application.
- Also support to retrieve lost files from external hard drive, memory cards, digital camera, camcorder, etc.
Follow these simple 4 ways to recover your lost files effortlessly.
Step 1: Download and run Any Data Recovery for Mac. Select the location of lost files.
This program select your hard drive by default. If the lost files are stored in external drive or trash, you can just select corresponding location.
Step 2: Preview and Select Lost Files
After scanning, all the recoverable files are displayed by file type, path and time. Photos, music files and text files support preview in original quality before recovery. Mark files you like to recover and click Recover button to start recovery.
Step 3: Save Recovered Files
In the save as window, please define a path to save your data on Mac OS X. You should restore the lost files to a different location from the original path where you lost files.
Here is the tutorial to recover data from Mac OS X after data loss. Another method to avoid data loss is backing up your Mac with Time Machine so that you can restore specific files or the entire system later.