How to Save Photos in Google Drive with 3 Effective Ways
How to save photos in Google Drive? Google Drive is one of the best and effective ways that can be used to store photos and videos. Besides, you don't have to worry about the space and quality, which is also an advantage of saving pictures in it. In case you are wondering how to store photos in Google Drive, this guide is perfect for you. Here we will guide you on how to save pictures to Google Drive without wasting any time. Let’s get started!
- Part 1. Is It Safe to Save Photos in Google Drive?
- Part 2. How to Save Photos in Google Drive with a Computer?
- Part 3. How to Save Photos in Google Drive without a Computer?
- Part 4. How to Recover Lost Photos from Google Drive?
- Extra Tip: How to Get Back Deleted Photos without Google Drive?
Part 1. Is It Safe to Save Photos in Google Drive?
Google Drive has been used for many years for file storage and synchronization. It was launched in 2012 and has gained much popularity. Whether you want to save videos, images or store large projects, Google Drive is ideal for you. But the question is, it is safe to save photos in Google Drive? Yes, it’s 100% safe because when your PC or mobile is not working, you can easily save the photos in it. Plus, you can easily access the Google account from any device.
Part 2. How to Save Photos in Google Drive with a Computer?
If you want to know how to save pictures in Google Drive, here is a simple method that you can try. Undoubtedly, Google Drive is the easiest way to save photos, and the good thing is that it's free of cost. Below are the steps that you can follow to keep images in Google Drive.
- Open your computer and click the https://drive.google.com/ link.
It will show you options, such as My Drive Computer, etc. Now, click the "New" option, so you can create files or folders.
- If you have many images, we would recommend you create a folder and save all the images to it. That’s it! Now, you can add any image of your choice.
Part 3. How to Save Photos in Google Drive without a Computer?
If you don't want to use Google Drive on the computer, don't worry because you can save the images using Android or iOS. Yes, you don't have to open your PC for this task. We have explained all the details below to avoid any confusion.
Way 1. How to Store Photos in Google Drive for iOS?
How to save pictures in Google Drive using iOS? Here are simple steps that you can try.
- First, download the Google Drive application on your iOS device.
- Now, open the app, and you will see the "+" icon on the right side. Click it.
You will see the upload option, so click it and choose the images you want to store. Make sure that the image format is supported by Google Drive; otherwise, you won’t be able to upload the images.
- Once you are done uploading the images, wait for a file until the process is completed. You can now click the “Locate” option to see the images.
If you are an Android user, check out the number 2 method.
Way 2. How to Save Pictures on Google Drive for Android?
Suppose you don't know how to save photos on Google account using Android, no need to worry as we have explained everything below. Follow the steps carefully to get exact results.
- First, open the application and sign in with your username and password.
- Now, you will be moved to the main page, where you will see the “+” sign.
- After clicking the “+” icon, you will see the upload option.
- You will see a different option on the left side, so select "Gallery" because we want to upload the images.
- Select the images that you want to save on Google Drive. Click done and wait for a few minutes. Within a few minutes, your process will be completed.
Part 4. How to Recover Lost Photos from Google Drive?
If you have accidentally deleted your photos from Google drive and want to recover them as soon as possible. Here is what you can do.
Note: Make sure to recover them within 30 days; otherwise, they will be removed permanently.
- From the Android device, open the app and look for the trash option.
- You will find it at the bottom.
- Now, tap restore to get your photos back.
- On your iPhone, open the application, look for the Library option, and then click the Trash.
- You can find the trash option at the bottom.
- Now, hold the photos that you want to restore and click the “Restore” option.
- You will get your images back in no time.
- From your computer, click https://drive.google.com/drive/trash.
- Select the image that you want to recover, and right-click it.
- Now, choose the “Restore” option.
- You will get your images immediately.
In case you don’t want to use Google Drive to get your images back, don’t worry because we have found just the right tool for you. See the details below to get more information.
Related Read: How to Restore Backup from Google Drive
Extra Tip: How to Get Back Deleted Photos without Google Drive?
Here is how you can get your images back without using Google Drive. Yes, we are talking about the Tenorshare UltData for Android, which helps to recover lost data within a few minutes. It’s easy to use and supports all Android devices. Besides, you don't have to root; it helps to recover data without it. You can directly get the images on your device. To get more information, you can follow the steps below.
First, download the application from the website and install it on your PC. Now, connect the android device and select the “Recover Lost Data” option.
Enable USB debugging by following the procedures on the screen. Once you are done, click the allow option to give the authorization. In case it still didn’t work, click the “Show Again” option to start the process.
Within a few seconds, the app will start to scan the device and look for the lost files. Once the scanning is completed, click the “Next” option.
Select the photos that you want to recover and hit the “Recover” option. You will get the images back in a few minutes.
If you are confused about how to save Photos in Google Drive, this blog will help you. Also, you can use UltData for Android, which will help you recover images, videos, files, and much more. It is easy to use and works on all Android devices.