"I'm having a lot of trouble finding a good way to transfer pics from my Android phone to my tablet. When using a USB connection, Gallery sees the pics on my phone but I can't import them."
If you want to transfer photos from Android to computer, using an Android data transfer could save you a lot of effort. Here I'd like to recommend you a great tool called Tenorshare Android Data Recovery, which offers you the following 5 merits:
1. Supports to transfer photos to PC for all Android phone and tablets including Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Google Nexus, etc.
2. Even the photos are deleted or lost, you could still find them back with the program and then transfer them to PC.
3. Compatible with all Android version (from Android 1.5 to 5.0) including Android Lollipop.
4. Aside from transferring pictures, it also enables you to transfer contacts, SMS, call history and videos from Android-based devices to PC.
5. It's extremely user-friendly that all you need is to do is connect phone to PC, scan your device and select files to transfer.
Step 2: Navigate to Settings >> About phone, tap Build number 7 times, and then return to the previous screen to click Developer options >> USB debugging. After that, hit "Allow" on your Android phone to turn on USB storage.
Note that the detailed operation to enable USB debugging/turn on USB storage varies with phone type and you can just follow the prompts on the program.
Step 3: Click "Start" button on the software's primary interface to initiate the process of scanning photos on your phone. After scanning, you'll be able to preview all the data of your phone in category.
Step 4: After you've previewed all the photos, select those you want to transfer and click "Recover".
Within minutes, those selected phone files will be transferred and saved to a certain folder which is either by default or specified by you. If your PC can't recognize your phone at the beginning of the whole process, click here to see what to do if computer doesn't recognize Android phone.