360-Degree Android Data Recovery Review: Everything You Want to Know
We all must have gone through the situation when we suffer from a loss of data due to any reason. When we talk about data loss, factors such as mistakenly deletion of data, viruses, malware, software failure etc. come into the picture.
No matter what your reason for data loss is, consider yourself lucky as some data recovery software is in place to bring your data safely back. So if you are an Android user who suffered a data loss, let us tell you that you can use any best Android data recovery software to restore your lost data. These data recovery tools are easy to use and save you from permanent data loss.
Our today's post focuses on Android data recovery review, with which, we will introduce you to the best Android backup software for PC so that you can effortlessly recover any data, anytime you want!
- Part 1. Is Android Data Recovery Safe?
- Part 2. What Is the Best Android Data Recovery?
- Part 3. The List of Best Android Data Recovery Software with Reviews
Part 1. Is Android Data Recovery Safe?
If you are thinking, is Android data recovery safe? Certainly, it is! This safe process helps in bringing back your lost data as data recovery software is designed for the sole purpose of recovering data. Data recovery software does not take a toll on your data by hampering privacy or downloading any malicious software on your device. However, it is imperative to use only professional and trust data recovery tools for the same.
To know more about the same, keep following our Android data recovery software review!
Part 2. What Is the Best Android Data Recovery?
The decision, which is the best Android data recovery software depends on some vital factors such as its functioning, file support, root requirement and device support.
- When your data is lost, the android lists the lost file as missing and leaves its space vacant. Therefore, you cannot see the lost file and this space might get overwritten by a new file. When this happens, it becomes challenging to restore lost files as most of the Android devices do not have a recycle bin. That's when Android data recovery software helps in getting the data back. These recovery tools work by scanning the Android device's memory to look for the lost files so that they can be retrieved.
- Data recovery tools are equipped to search and recover all kinds of lost file systems from both the internal and external memory of your device. With recovery software, you can recover NTFS, FAT32, FAT16, FAT, exFAT HFS, APFS and HFS+, Photos, Videos, Doc, Txt, Excel etc. The list is endless.
- Rooting your device before data recovery has become the norm. However, the data can be easily recovered with rooting also using the Android data recovery tool that recovers data without any need for root permission.
- Android data recovery software offers support to any android device whether it's your phone or tablet.
Part 3. The List of Best Android Data Recovery Software with Reviews
These are the 5 best Android data recovery we introduce in this article. These software will help you recover deleted WhatsApp, photos, messages, contacts, etc. from Android phone easily.
1. Tenorshare UltData for Android Review
Tenorshare UltData for Android is the best Android data recovery software to go for. It works seamlessly with over 6000 devices that include big names like Huawei, Samsung etc. this tool is capable of recovering deleted WhatsApp, photos, messages, contacts, etc. from your Android device without root, even if there is no backup. This data recovery tool can also recover important files and contacts from the phone memory, however, for this, you need to root your phone.
With Tenorshare UltData, you can recover data in case of accidental deletion, OS crash, physical deletion, system root etc. Additionally, this software lets you preview before recovering and ensure no data leak.
For more real reviews, you can read on Tenorshare UltData for Android review page.
2. FoneLab Android Data Recovery Review
FoneLab Android Data Recovery makes a preferred choice amongst Android users due to the ability to extract data from SD cards, Android phones and sim cards. It can recover a vast range of data such as text messages, call logs, contacts, attachments and so on while also providing support for photos, videos, music files etc.
This best photo recovery app for Android offers data preview and is completely safe to use. It can recover deleted or lost files from android devices on all major scenarios and its free trial version can be availed for macOS and Android.
3. EaseUS MobiSaver Review
EaseUS presents this easy to use data recovery tool MobiServ that can recover files like videos, audios, texts, contacts, photos etc. in just a couple of easy steps. This tool can offer support to 6000 plus Android devices such as OnePlus, Samsung, LG, Asus, HTC etc. Created to recover lost data from internal drives and SD cards, this recovery tool can retrieve data lost due to reasons like device failure, viruses, SD card issues, accidental damage etc. EaseUs keeps your data security as a priority and prevents overwriting. Also, it comes with free upgrades to the latest versions and provides free technical assistance.
4. Wondershare dr. Fone Review
Wondershare’s dr. fone is yet another impeccable Android data recovery software that offers data recovery support to more than 6000 Android devices. This software is so designed that it can effortlessly recover data from even broken Samsung devices. It can restore a wide range of data such as text messages, music files, documents, WhatsApp messages, photos etc., lost due to any reason such as physical damage, rooting errors, system crash, factory reset etc. Also, with this tool, you can scan and preview the data you want to restore in simple steps.
5. iMobie PhoneRescue Review
Irrespective of whether you root your smartphone or not, the PhoneRescue data recovery tool can easily recover your lost data and save it to your phone. It is designed to save any sort of data from your smartphone for example attachments and WhatsApp messages in a blink of an eye. Moreover, it also provides support in case your device is password or fingerprint protected without letting you lose any data.
Keep aside all your worries regarding Android data loss. The above-listed data recovery tools are shortlisted as per the user feedbacks and honest reviews. We hope with these Android data recovery reviews, you will never suffer permanent data loss on your smartphone!