Top 3 Tenorshare Android Data Recovery Apps of 2016
Losing data on Android phones/tablets could happen on all of us, you will need an Android data recovery app to recover photos, messages, contacts, etc. that you lost/deleted by error. Here we are sharing top 3 Android data recovery apps of 2016.
- Top 1. SMS Backup & Restore
- Top 2. Undeleter for Rooter Users
- Top 3. Restore Image (Super easy)
- The Best Desktop Tenorshare Android Data Recovery Software
SMS Backup & Restore is a small Android app which offers a simple way to backup and restore Android contacts and call logs.
- Backup SMS Messages and Call Logs in XML format.
- Backup SMS to your Gmail or Dropbox account.
- Email a backup file.
- Schedule automatic backup.
- Support backup or restore messages selectively.
- Restore/transfer backup to another phone.
The downside of this app is that you cannot backup and restore many other types of data like contacts, photos, videos, whatsapp data, etc.
As one of the best apps for Android data recovery, Undeleter can recover all Android deleted files from memory cards and internal storage.
- Retrieve deleted Android files from any type of volume-internal storage, SD card, OTG mount.
- Recover lost SMS, call logs, WhatsApp, photos, videos, music, ebooks and more.
- Restore lost files directly to Dropbox and Google Drive.
However, the downside is that you have to root your Android phone or tablet. And the free version cannot offer recovering all types of Android lost files unless you upgrade to purchase version.
As its name tells, this Android data recovery app will restore the lost image from cache. It is super easy to use.
If you delete the cache or have the app to delete the cache, you can't restore the deleted Android photos any more.
Here we share three of the best data recovery apps for Android of 2016; whereas, they are designed to rescue only certain types of data from Android devices. If you are wondering whether there is an Tenorshare Android Data Recovery that supports to recover all lost Android data and does not require rooting your device, I will recommend you a Desktop software-Tenorshare Andriod Data Recovery.
Tenorshare Android Data Recovery supports to recover contacts, SMS, call history, photos, videos, audio and other documents that you deleted /lost due to accidental deletion, factory reset, root failure or system crash.
Free download Tenorshare Android Data Recovery to recover lost data from Samsung Galaxy S6/S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, HTC M9, HTC One, Google Nexus 5, etc with Android 6.0/5.1/5.0/4.4 or below. Click here to learn how to use this program.