Top 4 Data Recovery Tools for Android Phone 2019
We have to admit that Android phones are one of the most popular smartphones nowadays. There are many thongs we can do with an Android tablet, such as watching videos, taking photos, playing games etc. But sometimes we may get some items lost on Android phones after accidently deletion or software update. With the Tenorshare Android Data Recovery Software introduced here, you are always able to get back all the lost contacts, photos, messages and other files easily.
1. Tenorshare Android Data Recovery
Tenorshare Android Data Recovery is a superb recovering tool that helps to get back deleted contacts, messages, photos, videos and other files from Android. This program also has the highest recovery rate in the industry and is really worth having for everyone who lost file on Android phones.
- Restore lost data from Android phones, internal memory and SD card with high efficiency.
- Free to preview before performing the recovery process.
- Allow user to selectively or completely retrieve lost data.
- Support broad phone brands, including Samsung Galaxy S2/3/4/5/ace, HTC One X/S/V, Sony Xperia/Handycam/Ericsson, LG V 10/20/30, LG G6/G5/G4/G3, Google Nexus 10/9/8/7/6/5, Huawei etc.
- Fully compatible with Android 8.1/8.0/7.1/7.0/6.0/5.1/5.0/4.4 and other software versions.
- Totally safe tool, no virus or malware attached.
You need to upgrade to the Pro version in order to actually restore lost files.
Recuva is a free and powerful tool to recover data from any Android phones, SD cards, flash drives etc. it support retrieving lost pictures, music, videos, document, emails and more. You can use this tool to get back deleted files on Android tablets from many scenarios, such as dropping, water damage or screen broken.
- Extremely easy to use.
- Wide compatibility, support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP.
- Very small size, only 5.3 MB.
- The data recovering process is very fast and efficient.
- Some types of files cannot be restored,
- Does not support some latest popular Android phones.
3. Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery
Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery is top-rated Android data recovery software for Windows PC and Mac that easily scans and restores deleted files. It is fully compatible with all Android system versions, including the latest version 8.1.
- Get back lost contacts, messages, photos, videos and app files.
- Recover lost data from Android internal memory and external SD card.
- Support most common phone brands, including Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola etc.
- Allow preview all the files after scanning.
- Cost .95, which is a little expensive than other similar software.
- The scanning speed takes some time.
4. dr.fone - Tenorshare Android Data Recovery
dr. fone for Android is also a well-known data recovery application for Android phone that directly scan and restore SMS, contacts, photos, videos and other files. It works on almost all Android smartphones and tablets.
- Quickly scan and recover all data on your Android phones.
- Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and all Android system versions.
- No harm to your data on the device at all.
- Intuitive interface for everyone to use.
- The setup wizard is a little misleading, users could be confused.
- Doesn’t support some devices, HTC One m8 is one of them.
After reading this article, you must have learnt how to restore lost data on Android phone clearly. If you still have questions about the software or this post, leave us a message in the comment part.