When Could Windows Password Recovery Tool Help You
- Lost user password for your Windows 8.1 PC and have no password reset disk.
- Forgot Windows 8 administrator password and have no other administrator accounts.
- Changed your login password but unfortunately lost it.
- Bought an old Dell laptop installed Windows 7 but don't know the admin password.
- Forgot Microsoft Account and can't login to your PC.
Windows Password Recovery in 3 Steps
With 3 steps, you can recover lost Windows password:
- 1. Burn a password reset disk with CD/DVD/USB flash drive on another workable computer.
- 2. Set BIOS to boot your locked computer from CD/DVD/USB.
- 3. Remove or reset Windows login password.
Fast, Safe and Efficient
- It works quickly to unlock any Windows password with a 3X faster speed than other ordinary password recovery tools.
- No virus or damage on your computer. It never leaks out your account information.
- No need to reinstall your Windows system, so that you won't lose computer files.
- 100% password recovery rate.
Reset Windows Local and Domain Password
- Remove, change or create a new Windows local administrator/standard user passwords.
- Change domain administrator and user password to a new one. Or create new local domain admin account to access your Windows.
- Work for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP.
- Work for Windows 2008(R2)/2003(R2)/2000 servers that act as domain controllers (only available for Active Directory Servers).
Recover Windows Password for Any Computer
The Windows password recovery tool can recover forgotten Windows password for both laptop and desktop.
|Supports all popular computer brands on the market: HP, Dell, Sony, ASUS, Lenovo (including ThinkPad), Acer, Samsung, Toshiba, etc.
||Compatible all computers running 32-bit version or 64-bit version of the Windows operating system.
Feb. 19, 2015
This tool recovered my lost password. Thanks to it, or I have no idea how would I be able to find all the precious documents on my password-protected computer.
May. 21, 2015
I've tried many ways and at last it is the Windows password recovery tool worked. I was finally successful in resetting the ADMINISTRATOR password. Thank you again for all your help.
Tenorshare Windows Password Recovery Tool Ultimate