Fix iOS 10 Update Problem, Video Guide
Tenorshare iCareFone (iPhone Care Pro) is an all-in-one tool to fix all kinds of issues for iPhone, iPad and iPod. With this amazing tool, you can easily clean up junk files and speed up your devices, manage Contacts, Photos, Apps, etc., backup and restore iOS devices in case of data loss, etc.
Tenorshare iCareFone's feature of Repair Operating System provides an ultimate solution to fix iOS issues like iOS crashes due to system files loss, iOS damage and all other system stuck issues that can't be repaired with Recovery Mode. No data will be lost while repairing the iOS operating system.
At first, you need to launch Tenorshare iCareFone and connect your iDevice with the computer. After connecting, select "Repair Operating System" function on the main interface.
If your iDevice is functioning properly, this program will automatically detect it and display following window.
If your iDevice has iOS system issues like getting stuck at Apple logo, iTunes logo, black screen, blue screen of death and so on, you’ll get the following screen.
1. If your iPhone cannot be detected by the program, please put the device into recovery mode manually.
2. If the program still cannot recognize your device, please put it into DFU mode to get it detected.
1. You can tick “Start to repair iOS immediately after the downloading is finished.” to start the system repairing immediately once the firmware is downloaded.
2. If you failed to download the firmware online, you can click “Copy”to download through browser.
3. If you have downloaded the firmware, please click “Select” to choosethe firmware file in your computer, then click “Next”. This program will check the firmware file.
Then the iOS repair will start and the iPhone/iPad/iPod touch will enter Recovery mode. Please do not do anything with your device until it restarts after the repair process completes. The operating system repair process will finish within several minutes.
Problem description: how I can fix my iPhone from the apple logo it staying stuck ?
Solution: Omg it works!!! Thanks so much. All files stayed the same, I had to resolve it at last option by resolving the fixing the operating system.