How to Use Tenorshare Video Converter?
Tenorshare Video Converter is an all-in-one video conversion tool, which helps you convert various videos for playback on maxi-multiple players such as mobile devices, TVs, and other players.
This video conversion software fully supports 160 video and audio files formats: WMV, MPG, MPEG, MPEG 2, VOB, DAT, MP4, M4V, TS, RM, RMVB, ASF, MKV, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, SWF, etc. And output files can be played on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, HTC, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, YouTube, iMovie, PowerPoint, etc. Just follow the guide to convert your video with only few steps.
To get start, download Tenorshare Video Converter, install and run the program.
Part I. How to Convert Video with 4 Steps
Step 1: Load video
You can click "Add Files" to add video. Or drag your videos to the interface of this software.
Step 2: Select output formats
Click the inverted triangle shows a format combo box. And select an output format. There are accurate output video selections for iPhone, iPad, YouTube, HD video, etc.
If you want to modify advanced parameters for your video, click "Setting" button, and you can adjust encoder, bite rate, frame rate and resolution for the video, and adjust encoder, channel, sample rate and bit rate for the audio.
Step 3: Specify output folder
Click "…" button to specify the output folder to save the converted videos. (If you want to edit video before conversion, please see how to edit video with Video Converter)
Step 4: Start video conversion
Click "Convert" button to convert video. After conversion finished, click "Finish" button to close the window. And click "Open" button to find the folder where the output files are saved.
That's all 4 steps! Now you can enjoy any videos on your device anywhere anytime!
Part II. How to Edit Videos with Video Converter (Optional)
Below the video information, click to open the video editing panel.
- How to Trim a Video?
- Click "Trim" tab, set the "Start" and "End" time, you can preview video effects on output preview window. Click "OK" to confirm.
- How to Crop a Video?
- Select "Crop" tab. From original preview box you can crop video edges by dragging dotted lines. The output effects can be previewed in real-time from the right box.
You can also rotate the video left 90 degrees, right 90 degrees, horizontal, or vertical.
- How to Add a Watermark on a Video?
- Select "Watermark" and here you can add either a text watermark or an images watermark for your video. You are allowed to adjust watermark position and size by dragging and dropping. For text watermark, you can customize text font, color and transparent. Click "OK" to apply.
- How to Add Subtitle for a Video?
- Select "Subtitle" and import the subtitle file by clicking "+" button. Click "OK" to apply.
- How to Merge Multiple Videos?
- This video converter supports batch converting. You can merge several videos into one by switch on the button as the following picture shows.
- How to Preview Edited Videos?
- Click to preview how your video will look with the added enhancements in two side-by-side video players.
- How to Take a Snapshot from a Video?
- Click to preview your video. While the video is playing, you can take your favorite images from the video. Click to take snapshot as you like. Click the inverted triangle and select "Open Folder" to view the snapshots you just took.